z

Young Writers Society

Can we trust no one??

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 pm
diarygirlAnubha says...

DEAR Diary,
people tell secrets to those person whom they think are very confidential. But what if that secret keeper betrays us?? Is the pain that our secret is out is more or the pain that the person whom we told our secret or our so called "secret keeper" has betrayed us is more? Of course no one can answer that because at that time both the pains equally hurt us. But yes we do keep asking ourselves the same question:-
Can we trust no one in this world???
Of course it's quite an illogical question that we can trust no one. But nowadays this illogical question is somehow coming true. People are becoming more and more self-centered and so do not care what other's emotions are but openly tell everyone about someone's secret. Can we have no true friend?? Ya ya i know it's a totally different question but it's somehow related to the topic because our "secret keeper" is supposed to be our true friend. So isn't betraying someone with secret is equally the same as betraying someone with true friendship. If that is so then i am sure that pain of loosing a true friend is more than that of loosing our secret!! In the end i would just like to say that:-
never betray someone with his\her secret even if it is for your benefit because the pain is unbearable!!

LOVE ALL!! :smt007
Your's
Diary girl!!

Love all
Anubha
Spoiler! :
[*

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein