z

Young Writers Society

Need Some People To Do A Mass Collaboration With Me

Reviews: 1
Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 am
LizzieCast says...

Hi There! I'm Lizzie, I have a fictional blog, where I write from the point of view of Anna. I've been wanting to expand for a long time. I though I could get other people to write for the point of views of other characters in Anna's story and who are all connected to the town where she grew up. Hawthorne, Maryland, a town filled with dark ominous secrets and a killer that's on the loose.
The characters I have so far are:
The Daily Life of A High School Dropout- Anna's brother, who made something of himself when he left Hawthorne. Got his GED and became an FBI agent, actually. He's looking for the killer, who he suspects is Anna's ex-boyfriend.
The Daily Life of A Teenage Jock- Anna's ex-boyfriend, who's the star player of the soccer team. He acts like he has an inflated ego, ten times the size of his head. He has a rough life though. His mom left when he was young and he has to deal with an abusive father, Jeremiah.
The Daily Life of A Teenage Geek- Anna's best friend, Derek, who saves her on one or more occasion. This kid is going straight to MIT and his IQ is up there with Albert Einstein. His life long dream is to work for the CIA which seems to be within grasp if he can make it out of Hawthorne alive. The killer has targeted Derek, probably because he's the only one smart enough to figure out who it is.
elizabeth castellano<3
forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense- robert frost <3

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 pm
starjester15 says...

Hey!
This sounds interesting, I'll give it a go!
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
“Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
― Mark Twain

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed May 02, 2012 1:42 pm
Cspr says...

Interesting. Not sure if I could pull off those people--I am not FBI, sporty, or tech--but, yeah, I don't know. It just sounds interesting and fun.

A /fictional/ blog. Novel.
My SPD senses are tingling.

Reviews: 1
Sun May 06, 2012 1:28 am
LizzieCast says...

Yeah, anyone who's interested just email me at lizabethcast@gmail.com or leave a message on my profile. I'll send the character of your choice's back story and you can send me a sample story or something.(:
elizabeth castellano<3
forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense- robert frost <3

No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope