z

Young Writers Society

It's Been a While

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 am
Alteran says...

Well, It has been a shamefully long time since I've been around, but I thought now was as good a time as any. I made the decision to go the Self Publication Route. I got my novel published on Kindle through Amazon. You can check it out here:

Elder's Secret

It's only on Kindle for the moment, but later next week there will be a physical version available. Besides shameless advertising, I also wanted to offer my experience in this venture to anyone who has questions about self publishing and the processes involved I gladly offer my email:

alteran88@gmail.com

I'm an old Mod, but still willing to help out anyone who has questions. (email me, it's quicker since I'm so busy.)

That being said, I love YWS, Miss you guys!
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:39 am
Crysi says...

Adam. <3

We miss you too! As soon as I have money in my account again, I'll be sure to check out your book. Congrats!
Love and Light

253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:59 am
RacheDrache says...

I downloaded a sample to my Kindle. If I like that, I'll get the rest. If I like that, you're in luck--I've actually got a decent amount of reviewing clout on Amazon :D.

Otherwise... we never had the pleasure of actually meeting, so hello, nice to meet you, and welcome back!

Rach
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 pm
Rydia says...

Captain, My Captain!

It's great to see your face around here again and as soon as loans come through after Easter, I'll buy a copy. Possibly a physical one :D
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris