z

Young Writers Society

Inspiration

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:31 am
FruityBickel says...

So my cousin gave me this amazing speech that I will likely never forget. He told me that fantasy is the best place to write because there's no "best author" in it.
Anyway, this speech made me revise my series idea, and now I have a totally new idea. So I've decided to just start new.
my new series is called Breathe Electric, with the first being called Lightning Flight. Di st chapter is up and the second/third chapter is coming soon.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 pm
Rosendorn says...

That's a really interesting idea, and one that would probably be debated. A lot. Which in some respects, proves his point.

Can you give us a synopsis? :)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:22 pm
FruityBickel says...

The basics of what he said was to develop my characters an in depth plot, so as of right now the plot settles to where my character,Nickolas, has...he's mentally unstable, and has trouble taking care of himself. What he doesn't know is that he's the one destined to decide the outcome of a conspiracy war between the different, hidden dimensions (realms?) And the different supernatural race of creatures each realm holds.
It goes a bit deeper than that, but that's the basis of it.

Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt