z

Young Writers Society

Major Writer's Block.

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:25 am
KaySkizzle666 says...

I'm usually an exceptional writer but, lately I haven't been having any luck writing anything. I'll pick up a pencil or open a word document and just stare at it. Nothing comes to mind to write.

I'm so lost. If ANYONE can provide advice to get me out of this rut it would be greatly appreciated.

<3
~KaySkizzle<3

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:15 am
Searria H. says...

First of all, welcome to YWS! :elephant: I'm Sea. :D

Secondly, I have one word for you: Storybook.
Our storybook forum here on YWS is a great place to experiment with characters and writing styles. And the plot springboard is already set up for you. :) You can always steal the characters you use for storybooks and stick them into your own writing. It's not as stressful as writing your own poems or short stories or novels because the entries don't have to be that long, but it keeps you writing. And you don't have to do all the thinking by yourself! Marvelous, right? ;)

So, what do you like to write? Poetry or Prose? What genre?
Do you have any pets? What's your favourite colour? Favourite food? Favourite animal? Tell us a little more about yourself. ^^

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a PM (private message) or drop a note for me on my open wall. I'll be happy to help in any way I can. :D

I hope to see you around! Good luck, and happy writing! :elephant:
-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown