z

Young Writers Society

nanowrimo

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:10 am
AlextotheAndra says...

So I have decided to do
NANOWRIMO for the first time ever this year.
I would locve it if those of you who have or are participating would tell me a little about your experiences and ideas for it.
Thank you all,
Love A
Last edited by AlextotheAndra on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Everything you look at can become a fairy tale and you can get a story from everything you touch.” Hans Christian Andresen
My Tumblr
http://frogsliquriceandra.tumblr.com/

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:35 pm
Tenyo says...

Nanowrimo <3

This is my seventh year doing Nanowrimo. I'm setting a high goal and I'm going to regret it when November finally rolls around. For now I have a different project that I'm trying to get out of the way first.

My best advice for Nano is not to go at it alone. If your region has write-ins then take part and stay active on the forums. YWS Nanoers tend to congregate in Chat for word-wars, which for me has been the main thing that gets me through November :p Having someone to answer to and people rooting you on is something that you can't do without if you're going for 50k in a month.
We were born to be amazing.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:19 pm
Masquerade says...

This will be my third year doing nanowrimo. It's almost a week away, and I'm still not sure what I'm going to write about. Could be slightly problematic... haha.
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-Meg Chittenden

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Mikko says...

It's also my first time and I've planned my plot and characters. I need to do an outline of chapters and things to be ready for November! ;D
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li