z

Young Writers Society

Help?

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:35 am
ShadowPrincess16 says...

This is going to sound like an extremely odd thing to ask for but it's something I have to ask. I kinda need help revising Book One of my new series. I want it to be as good as it can be before I decide to send it to my publisher aunt. If someone would be my guardian angel and read slash/ review the novel I'll be eternally grateful. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll get back to you. I'll take up to four people to review it just for the simple fact that I need as many opinions on it as possible. Thank you to anyone that'll do this for me.
Shadow
“wanting what you could not have led to misery and madness”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm
Rosendorn says...

One thing you can do, that might be a bit easier, is post chapter one of your novel to give the site a feel for your writing. You can then ask interested reviewers if they want to review the full novel.

If you'd rather not post it (although if it's for copyright, don't worry. You can remove your work from the site at any time and you retail all rights by posting it here) then providing more detail about your novel will help attract reviewers. What genre is it? What's the rating? What's the basic premise?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time