Young Writers Society

The people should review every work they read

Reviews: 4

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am
View Likes
Skylar16 says...

I do then I would have more reviews on my work and not feel like a lonely writer.... Q_Q
When people ask me, why are you so weird, I never know what to say. Then I think, why should I be like this when I can be like ttthhhiiiisss?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:37 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

It's difficult to say yes or no to that. While it'd be nice it it happened, some members are just reading for fun, and reviewing a piece can ruin it. :P
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

770 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 770
Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:04 pm
View Likes
borntobeawriter says...

And sometimes, they can't find anything productive to say. Instead of writing "Great job, keep going!" They keep it blank.

Can't say I blame them, because although the reviewer might be sincere, I'm not sure I would believe such a comment/review. But when the review really needs work, I agree that once read, it should be reviewed :D

Tanya

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:39 pm
View Likes
Jennya says...

I would disagree, since its sometimes hard to review certain works. Sometimes works are just so good all I can do is click like, although I am guilty of avoiding novels due to the sheer size of some of the works. We should get some extra points for reviewing novels.
Stay gold, Ponyboy - S.E. Hinton

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm
Angel of Death says...

Definitely can't say no to this question. I think people should review everything that they read; especially if they they think a work is too good to be critiqued. Sometimes writers need to hear the good and the bad and just leaving a review explaining what you liked about their writing would make their day.
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson