z

Young Writers Society

Required: writer

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 pm
SubjectBlue says...

This is the thing, I don't like, or connect- with music.
But I had an idea which I really like and would like to see going somewhere, so I'm asking you to take it if you'd like.
Also, if you have a similar problem, of having a good idea but don't think you can do something with it, publish here.

So, my idea is a 'remake' in a way of mythology.
Do you know the story about Apollo and Pan? well, instead of a harp, there's a guitar, instead of a Pan flute there's a trumpet and it's all jazz, no gods or killing people off.
This is not a 'what do you think?' topic, if you like it you take it, no strings attached.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

Reviews: 4
Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:22 am
monolith says...

not sure i could write about that. BUT IM SURE I COULD PLAY SOME JAZZ and then say it was about that... although it's a good idea

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:43 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

Oohhhh my goodness that sounds awesome!!! I'd LOVE to write it, if only I didn't have so many good ideas on the go right now... What a dilemma!
(However I haven't got a cluuuuue how you can say you don't like music - there's so many types out there I thought there was something for everyone!)
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero