z

Young Writers Society

Required: writer

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 pm
SubjectBlue says...

This is the thing, I don't like, or connect- with music.
But I had an idea which I really like and would like to see going somewhere, so I'm asking you to take it if you'd like.
Also, if you have a similar problem, of having a good idea but don't think you can do something with it, publish here.

So, my idea is a 'remake' in a way of mythology.
Do you know the story about Apollo and Pan? well, instead of a harp, there's a guitar, instead of a Pan flute there's a trumpet and it's all jazz, no gods or killing people off.
This is not a 'what do you think?' topic, if you like it you take it, no strings attached.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

Reviews: 4
Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:22 am
monolith says...

not sure i could write about that. BUT IM SURE I COULD PLAY SOME JAZZ and then say it was about that... although it's a good idea

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:43 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

Oohhhh my goodness that sounds awesome!!! I'd LOVE to write it, if only I didn't have so many good ideas on the go right now... What a dilemma!
(However I haven't got a cluuuuue how you can say you don't like music - there's so many types out there I thought there was something for everyone!)
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes