No votes
Don't forget your top hat!
29%

Total votes : 7

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 am
emoticon220 says...

1. What Should be the name of the city Kickassy (Alias, Kirk McClancy) lives in?
2. What should be some of "Kirk"s powers?
3. What should his worst enemies do?

VOTE:
(ALSO SEE POLL)
Should Kickassy be
A Cheesy
B dirty
C serious/ligitamate

I NEED ANSWERS!
O thin men of Haddam,/Why do you imagine golden birds?/Do you not see how the blackbird/Walks around the feet/Of the women about you?
-Wallace Stevens

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 am
fireheartedkaratepup says...

Bottom up!

Cheesy, but with a legitimate side he rarely shows. Think Sanji from One Piece, only with more cheese and less flirty.

I don't know what his worst enemies should do. Depends on the tone you want to set.

Ummm...... he can... blind you with his brilliance? Kickboxing? Martial arts? A bumbling hero who actually knows what he's doing and never fails to save the day at least minute with a "Let's get dangerous" moment?

Ummmm...... Boptown!

Yeah, I'm horrible with names.
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 am
JabberHut says...

1. What Should be the name of the city Kickassy (Alias, Kirk McClancy) lives in?

Hmmmm. I don't really know. D: Superman mans (lolpun) Metropolis, Batman's got Gotham... It could be anything, really. How about... Dullsville. Or something to complement Kickassy's name. xD Something dull and drab and boring. Or loserish even! A failure. Failport. hahahaha. *having too much fun*

Hmm. Well, if we're going typical superhero route, probably super strength. He should definitely fly. And he should be a skilled thief -- know how to picklocks, hotwire cars, etc. O: Kirk should totally be an ex-criminal. The type that plays it coollike. Or just a bum kid on the street who's had to steal all his life. anyway. OH. CAMOUFLAGE/INVISIBILITY. That would complement the thief idea.

The enemy should do Kickassy's weakness. Whatever puts Kickassy in the most difficult situations. Otherwise, they wouldn't be the worst enemies! Just more blokes off the street. So if Kickassy could turn invisible, the enemy should have super hearing or something. If Kirk is typically a street-smart kid, make the enemy book-smart.

Should Kickassy be

A Cheesy -- the closest choice I can get. I think he'd make a cool, sarcastic, street-smart bum off the street.

B dirty

C serious/ligitamate
I make my own policies.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 am
Nutty says...

Kickassia.

he should have a giant foot, able to kick people across the country.

His worst enemy should be punchmonster. Except that would be plagerism. D=

I don't think he should be cheesy. We have too many cheesy superheroes. He should be all serious business, and wear a suit.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 am
View Likes
Payne says...

1. Derry Aire...Kidding, of course. I kinda like Boptown.

2. I dunno. I'm bad with superpowers...Maybe among other things he could have iffy x-ray vision that cuts out sometimes. But I also like Nutty's idea.

3. Or maybe his enemies could have the giant feet and kick people across the country...

And if you mean 'dirty,' as in raunchy, then I vote dirty! There aren't enough dirty superheroes.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 pm
HollowPointSmile says...

emoticon220 wrote:1. What Should be the name of the city Kickassy (Alias, Kirk McClancy) lives in?

VOTE:
(ALSO SEE POLL)
Should Kickassy be
A Cheesy
B dirty
C serious/ligitamate

I NEED ANSWERS!

1. Assville (lol) or Havendale or something.
2. Flying, clearly. Other than that, it depends on if you want stereotypical-ness. Super strength? Super speed? I think he should rig his super-suit to have all these weapons in it. Think Hatter Maddigan from the Looking Glass Wars (I love his hat), if you want to do that.
3. Again, depends on where you want to take this. Stereotypical or not? If so, damsel-in-distress type thing, like "Kirk's" girlfriend is a banker and her bank got robbed and his enemies took her or something. Or maybe there should be a solar generator that powers the entire town and they steal it and refuse to give it back unless Kirk gives himself up.
4. I like legitimate. But, the name Kickassy McClassy is more cheesy and dirty, so probably go with one of those.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm
View Likes
Octave says...

Can't say I know how to name cities (I can barely name my own settings), but I'll try to give you some opinions on the rest. =D

I personally think McClassy's powers should be your standard flying, super-strength, plus-something-special-only-he-can-do deal. =D I don't know his personality, but if I did I might be able to give you a better idea? oo I think his lifelong powers would have affected his personality, sooo yeah.

I'm with Jabber on the third! His enemies have to be supersmart (and have studied the Evil Overlord handbook) and know his weakness, or at least be strong enough to be constantly at par with him. :> We should never be sure who's about to win! =D I think Lex Luthor-type would do, or maybe someone incredibly snobbish.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky