z

Young Writers Society

How much have you written today?

253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 am
RacheDrache says...

Now, this thread here isn't about bragging or word counts for the sake of word counts. It's about forward movement.

So, how much have you written today? Did you finish a chapter? Finish a scene? Introduce a character? Tie off a plot-point? Any mile marker is worthy of note.
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:38 pm
AspieMouse says...

Nice idea!

Today, I've written about one page of something I wasn't planning on doing much with. Basically talking about a character I've wanted to introduce, but I'm not sure how to introduce him....

Now, -yesterday- woah, I wrote two short stories- completed. All in one sitting. xD

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 am
Stori says...

Today? I started the story that's been bugging me since last night.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 am
Picturesque says...

I try to do a thousand or so words a day. I'm at like 700ish. Quantity quantity quantity.

Reviews: 1
Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 am
Meeks says...

I wrote a LOT today. But it was more of a rant than it was anything else, I posted it up on tumblr. I'll put up a link to my tumblr on my profile, I tend to post some of my articles and stuff I write on tumblr.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:27 am
kjr5horses says...

I have written....a 'short' story...its about a character(s) in my Novel. I had to figure out his past/future so I could write the present and get answers! So that's what I have done...

I am about to go write again!

KJR
"Me I'm dishonest but a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly its the honest ones you have to watch out for because you can never tell when they are going to do something incredibly...stupid." ~Capt. Jack Sparrow

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss