z

Young Writers Society

So I have a idea..

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon May 16, 2011 6:03 pm
View Likes
Amnien says...

Hey guys! So I have this idea, sort of like a interactive story. Anyways, my idea is that every week I am going to post a part of a new story that I am working on. (It's a post apocalyptic/zombie story)

The twist is after a couple of weeks of character and plot development I am going to post a poll where people can vote for who they want to survive the next chapter! Among other voting ideas that I have for they story. So, in summary, I post poll of characters, people can vote for who they would like to live and when I post the next chapter the person with lowest number of votes dies.

My question to you guys are: Would you be interested in participating/voting for something like this. Second, I was going to post this on my website to try and get some traffic headed that way. Is there a forum where I can do this on YWS instead? I'll probably still have the voting on my site but I'll post the story here with a link to the voting..

What ya think?

- Tyler
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon May 16, 2011 6:07 pm
View Likes
fireheartedkaratepup says...

I know there are storyboards where a group of people collaborate, but I'm not sure about the poll thing. Wait for a mod to comment, they should know.
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu

27 Reviews

Mon May 16, 2011 6:10 pm
View Likes
Amnien says...

Thank you. I thought about that as well. I'm just really excited for the voting idea! :)
Simply Crazed.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon May 16, 2011 9:34 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

You don't need a special forum to do this. Below the box where you type in your story there is something that says Attachments and Polls, if I remember correctly. You can make the poll there and hope that your reviews will vote. I definitely would :)
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

27 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2011 5:12 am
View Likes
Amnien says...

Great! Thank you!
Simply Crazed.

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Sun May 22, 2011 8:10 pm
View Likes
tinkembell says...

That's a really awesome idea, I would definetly vote and stuff ^_^
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue May 24, 2011 1:18 am
View Likes
Talulahbelle says...

I would totally love to vote! Please PM me when you get this set up! (YWS or your website)
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

27 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:31 am
View Likes
Amnien says...

I'm trying to figure out if Nate can implement hidden results in the polls. That way nobody knows the results.

Also, the idea that I have is a zombie apocalypse story. Would that be to gruesome or absurd to gain popularity on the site? What do you think?
Simply Crazed.

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss