Wed May 04, 2011 10:10 pm
synismysyn3 says...

- Removed by author

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Wed May 04, 2011 10:54 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

I've never read your story, but the best one here has to be Demetrice or Dorian. I think it's pretty unique. :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed May 04, 2011 11:04 pm
View Likes
ElementalBlood says...

Not Dante, I know a few girls with that name. I'll agree with Jasmine on "Dorian." The last book I read with a character named Dorian, made Dorian one of my favourite characters ^_^ It's just an epic name to have. I'd disagree with naming Cloud "Genesis," "Eyes," or "Lucas." Those names seem almost...what's the word I'm looking for...impersonal. ;P
Who's ever name is written in this note shall die.
My allegiance is to L, the world's greatest detective.
But my twisted mind enjoys Kira's exploits.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 am
synismysyn3 says...

jasminebells wrote:I've never read your story, but the best one here has to be Demetrice or Dorian. I think it's pretty unique. :D

Thank you so much ! (: I picked Dorian because I jus twatched the movie Dorian Gray, nd it just rolls right off my tongue when I saw that name <333 Kudos to you =]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 05, 2011 1:13 am
synismysyn3 says...

ElementalBlood wrote:Not Dante, I know a few girls with that name. I'll agree with Jasmine on "Dorian." The last book I read with a character named Dorian, made Dorian one of my favourite characters ^_^ It's just an epic name to have. I'd disagree with naming Cloud "Genesis," "Eyes," or "Lucas." Those names seem almost...what's the word I'm looking for...impersonal. ;P

Actually, I had gone through every name in that list except Demetrice and Lucas and Genesis. I love the nmes Cloud and Eyes, but there is something about Dorian that just rolls right off the tongue <3 and I love the name Dante, but it's from a game, Devil May Cry and so is the name, Kyrie, and I didn't want to make it TOO cliche (: so thankies soo much

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 pm
Qoh16 says...

ZERRROO!!! of course ;)
~Life has a song for every moment in life. It is just the matter of finding the right one.~

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings