z

Young Writers Society

Screnzy!

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:48 pm
Cspr says...

Every April, there is such a thing called 'Script Frenzy'. You probably know about it. But you can write any sort of script, multiple scripts, and with a partner (if you want).
It's made by the NaNo peeps.
Yes.

So, you have to write 100 pages from April 1-30. I have written 20 already. *bounces in chair* Hence--EXCITE. Anybody else doing it? Attempting this easy-compared-to-NaNo challenge?

If so, post your idea, info on your characters/plot, etc. Or ask for tips. Or whatever. (Is this legal? I think it's legal.)

Anyway, so me first because I got around to doing this:

Title: Burning Bridges
Type: TV
'Main' Characters: Edmund "Ed" Harker, Lisa Rodriguez, Johannes "Jo" Lewis
'Minor' Characters: Lily Thompson, Nic Miller, Clair Miller, Brett Michael, and Candace Hunter
Genre(s): Science Fiction, Horror
Rating: PG-14
My Script Is: Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Jack: Secret Histories
Logline: In a futuristic, post-disaster America, a British refugee has to regain his memory of being an anachronism terminator, or face the consequences.
Current Stat: 20 pages.
My SPD senses are tingling.

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian