z

Young Writers Society

Finally Finished!

Reviews: 0
Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 am
AWJO224 says...

Three years ago I started on a book titled Blue Destiny. The idea soon grew over the year of writing and I expanded it into a trilogy. Three years went by and the characters were constantly on my mind. I was always thinking about the story and the land. I wanted to live in the land of Carparthia so much. Now recently, I finished the trilogy. I never felt so accomplished as I did at nine o' clock that night. I also felt very sad. But it is over and I am very happy with the work I did. Now the first book has been published. The next step is to get it known and into people's hands.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:47 pm
DelanieHeart says...

Wow. Congrats. I always am trying to get a good idea. The book series sounds very interesting. Could you give me a synospis on it? I couldn't help but notice your age; 19.... That's impressive!

Writing is a haven. Writing is a solitude. Writing is a passion.

-- Delanie Heart

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:12 pm
AWJO224 says...

here's the synopsis.

In the land known as Carparthia, a powerful stone that renders control over water and fire is wanted by the evil king. The only problem is that it's been lost. Titus, a sixteen year old farm boy, finds the stone and is set on a journey with the man who raised him and a family friend. He learns that he is the only other person in the land who can use the stone(other than the king himself). The destines him to defeat the king.

On his journey, Titus meets Corrin and Kyra who help him on his journey. Together they discover things they never knew to be true. They learn that there is much more to the stone and defeating Gazora will be more difficult than when it had once seemed. Secrets about Titus's heritage are revealed and the life he once knew will change forever.

How does that sound?

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye