z

Young Writers Society

Need a writing partner/co-author

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:04 pm
ShadowPrincess16 says...

Hey guys,
I'm going to start a new romance novel and I would like a writing partner/co-author. Here's a little about the book if you're interested: (Note that if you like the idea and want to add or take something out, you can contact me about my request)
The title is Cowboy Boots and Kisses. (Can be changed.) It is about a girl who moves into a small southern town. Her first day at the local high school, she meets a boy that no one really knows much about. He's lived there since he was born, but he doesn't really talk to anyone...until he meets the heroine. The two start talking and soon find themselves falling for one another. The novel will cover their whole love story up until he proposes to her.
As I said before if you are interested, contact me. It doesn't matter if you're male or female, although a male would be preferable because I would like a male to write the boy's point of view. You can PM me or you can e-mail me at:
actgrndd@aol.com.
Thanks!
Colleen
(ShadowPrincess16)
“wanting what you could not have led to misery and madness”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm
ShadowPrincess16 says...

I just wanted to let everyone know that my email has changed. Now you can email me at: sk8rgurl109@myjellybean.com
“wanting what you could not have led to misery and madness”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley