Plot Bunny Adoption!

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Sat May 10, 2014 11:25 pm
View Likes
Apricity says...

Random thoughts and ideas:

-Write a story where vocabulary is the currency
-Write a story where your protagonist leads two lives in two different identities
-Write from the POV of a puppet being used by a puppeteer (it can be in a metaphorical sense of course, it doesn't have to be a literal puppet)
-Write a story where the things you think comes true, under certain circumstances.

^^
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Sun May 11, 2014 3:10 am
cleverclogs says...

Three words: I don't care.
For a plot, though. Come up with anything, centered around those words. No need to credit me, as it's incredibly vague. I'd like to read it if anyone writes it, though. :)
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Thu May 22, 2014 12:22 am
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

1) When I first read this, I didn't see "the owners of." So I crossed it out for you. :smt003
Spoiler! :

2) TARDIS! Or Hogwarts?
Spoiler! :

3) I can't stop pondering over this one ...
Spoiler! :
“He leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Tue May 27, 2014 6:56 am
Apricity says...

Write a short story using this line.

They had kept their mother alive in their memories, perhaps, for too long,
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:41 pm
View Likes
Shiverfeather says...

Okay, ideas I have that I'm not going to use

1. MC wakes up in 'afterlife', overcomes their brutal murder and rebuilds a life. Somehow people are being resurrected and instead of a fight to live it's a fight to stay dead with the people they've built strong relationships with.

2. Werewolf story were the wolf-gene thing randomly occurs and an organisation exists that fakes the death of children with the gene and then takes the children in and teaches them.

3. A upperclass journalist is sent to a small town to find a story on the rural community. She meets a homeless man and takes notes of their encounters as she learns about a different way of life.

4. A young girl is sent to a home for troubled youths after her friend is murderer and she is deemed a suspect. It's basically juvy/school for the 'mentally ill' of minor criminals.

5. A series of letters (back and forth) which tell the characters life.

6. A 'Jumper' or can travel through time and to alternate universes, each time a story is created so is a new world and the jumper can meet well-known literature or movie characters.

7. A girl is haunted by her dead fiance who leaves her messages on sticky notes

8. interdimensinal notebook where to people communicate

9. Character is reading book which somehow transports certain people into the story and then they need to escape.

Thats all for now.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:09 pm
TigersMoon says...

Animals can talk. Your pet is really annoying.

The sun is about to blow up but someone might be able to stop it.

A Thanksgiving gone wrong.
Three ghosts in the lighthouse

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:39 pm
rachellecarter says...

Write about a schizophrenic that falls in love with her fantasy while she's in the loony bin.

My sister keeps bugging me about writing this but it's really not my style.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 pm
EternalRain says...

@Cspr that Amazonian Princess... Oh my. I think I have to do that one.
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:28 pm
View Likes
TheStormAroundMe says...

I have so many ideas that I'll never use, so here you go.

1. Something awful has happened to a character, which comes into his mind again while he is reading a book.
2. People everywhere are getting weird rashes all over their skin, with the only common factor between them as being that they all visited one specific town. What's there?
3. The end of the world. Only humans have caused it, not aliens or disease or anything else.
4. A futuristic train is trapped in the past, where it scoops up orphans on the London streets. What does it do to them? How does the MC find that out?
5. Tell an entire story about a how a girl's family is dealing with her death, but never once mention her name.

I have more, but I'll hold on to them. Just in case.

-Grace
“La giraffa ha il cuore lontano dai pensieri. Si è innamorata ieri, e ancora non lo sa.” - Stefano Benni

TheStormAroundMe

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:15 am
Redbox275 says...

Write a story including a character who is an seemingly sweet old lady but is a cannibal.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:33 pm
SkyeWalker says...

Claiming these:

Plot things that could be cool:

Fighting a hero, the villain has lost his/her memories. On day he/she finds a secret lair/lab/hideout etc... She/he also finds a costume. He/She then discovers that they are [insert villain name here].

MC wakes up in 'afterlife', overcomes their brutal murder and rebuilds a life. Somehow people are being resurrected and instead of a fight to live it's a fight to stay dead with the people they've built strong relationships with.

8. interdimensinal notebook where to people communicate

They are mine. So there.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:07 pm
Lightsong says...

Redbox275 wrote:Write a story including a character who is an seemingly sweet old lady but is a cannibal.

I'm adopting this bunny.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:09 pm
View Likes
Sujana says...

I love this thread. Can I hug it? I'd like to hug it.

Anyway, dropping some of my own bunnies:

-A love triangle between two guys fighting over a girl, but the solution is that the girl plays matchmaker and gets the two guys together. (not a fan of romance, but it sounded fun).
-The MC accidentally destroys an island in Melanesia and summons Cthulhu. What happened? Bonus points if you somehow avoid having the MC be a magic user/the Chosen One.
-Write a story from the perspective of an insect.
-Apparently, there is no heaven or hell. Your soul remains in your body after you die, watching as it slowly decays. What happens?
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:05 pm
MaddiePhantomhive says...

This is a rp but it helps me

you find a baby neko in a box , the neko can talk and has a bunny named mr cuddles, the nekos name is crystal
Maddie phantomhive the neko vampire ",...,"

Reviews: 4
Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:51 pm
Keralix says...

Love story
Two characters (male and female) lived house to house since they where born. They fall in love.The WWII starts.This is where the real story starts. He goes to a war, they continoue their relationship through letters (every chapter starts with a letter). Finaly they agree to marry when he comes home, but he dies in a battle. She can't live without him so she hangs herself.
Of course story doesn't have to end that way, but that's what I would do.

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women