Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:14 am
felistia says...

Story with the title Sapphire of Ice.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:32 pm
Swordfish says...

@felistia
I assume this is inspired by your novel, Ruby of Fire?

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:35 am
felistia says...

It was actually the original title for my novel, then it went through quite a few drafts and I decided that Search for the Ruby of Fire was a better title. :D

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:21 pm
View Likes
TwinCityKitty says...

A girl who never fit in discovers that she's actually an alien from Europa.

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:14 pm
View Likes
Sujana says...

The villain of a story has been the heros partner in crime fighting the whole time, where either a) they've been watching the hero and making sure they don't step on the villains toes, or b) they've brainwashed a person into becoming their slave, sending them to work with the hero so they can spy on them. When this is finally revealed, both of them react in various ways:

A) They both hate each other instantly for the betrayal

B) The villain is sad that they can't play with the hero anymore

C) The hero wonders if it was all a lie

D) They don't bother. Both of them stick to the status quo and keep fighting crime together, sometimes even doing crime together, because at some point they've found that breaking moral codes is easier than not being together.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:39 pm
View Likes
Sujana says...

-"You may marry your friends, but you will always love your enemies." (from a dream-poem about Samson and Delilah).

-A telepath takes a special drug to double his mind reading powers, and discovers that he can kill people and control minds during an overdose.

-A woman and a man both known for sleeping around get into a platonic friendship where they help each other get people in bed. No unrequited love between the two, but they have woken up in a bed together with bad hangovers and a moose in between. They don't talk about it.

-there is a club at my school filled with liars. The only way to qualify for the club is to fool the 3 out of 4 of the members of the most important thing about you (grades, names, titles, identities, etc..).

-There's an abandoned hotel that's over centuries old, and every decade it traps a specific class of people on one floor and keep them immortal for sins they've committed. On the year 2020 the door was opened once again to welcome a new floor of prisoners.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:49 am
CallaRose says...

flip the cinderella story around.
The princess is throwing a ball that conderfella really wants to go to, but his evil stepfamily won't allow him to attend.
How does this change things? What would have to be done diffferently?
I'm using this idea at the moment, but with sleeping beauty, so just say that I posted this for people to use, ok?
Hope this helps with the writers block!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:07 pm
Vervain says...

I've got a few plot bunnies that anyone can steal if they want them (but @Kaos might already have claim on the first one).

- A girl meets her guardian angel on a train. (Where to go with this?)

- Colonial fantasy Carthage - someone accidentally hatches a phoenix egg.

- Someone is hired as house help for a woman who guides the dead to their afterlife.

- A teenager attends an academy for modern werewolf hunters...and then is turned into a werewolf.

I have a few more, but I'll toss them around myself for a bit first.
stay off the faerie paths

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:48 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

A world where every disorder you have is x% off whatever it takes to treat the disorder (ie- "five mental disorders makes therapy half off").
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:49 pm
JadeBunny says...

A ring turns humans into mermaids and mermaids into humans.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:36 pm
shima says...

A world where there is a dictatorship of companies selling water and water is more valuable than gold.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:28 pm
SacredPen says...

Here's a couple I'm no good for -

An orphan girl goes on a plane rid to attend college out-of-state when the plane is taken over and landed in a secret location where the passengers are forced into a death maze to be sent back home.

An envious poor man makes a deal with a spirit to be given infinite riches in exchange for his soul, but the soul is constantly misplaced and the ones who possess it have their memories and mannerisms sent to the poor man through dreams. He must figure out how to escape the cycle and find out who he really is again.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:22 am
EKK15 says...

Story Idea: The night before the big storm, the grocery store is crazy! Write abut how the lives of several customers and workers mix and intertwine.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:45 pm
shima says...

A belle and the beast story where Belle is the Beast.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:45 pm
IvoryRose says...

Stori wrote:A living sword is forged in the past. Now it's found its way into the hands of a dishonest man.

May I adopt this plot?
Sincerely yours,
Ivory Rose

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird