z

Young Writers Society

So I'm sitting here at home...

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:53 pm
SilverFerret says...

The chihuahua's a hot pack pressed against my thigh, the pug is snoring like a locomotive at the foot of the bed, and there's something on the TV about the history of France. I've just finished writing the first chapter of one of the stories I'm working on, which is huge progress, considering I tend to plan things beyond all reason before I write. Unless I'm writing a short story, in which case I just write whatever I get in my head and go with it.

I was going to put the chapter up on my website, but my hosting service is being moody right now and won't let me log in, so I suppose I'll have to do something else while I wait for it to sort its issues out. In the meantime, I should probably be working on one of the four or five other stories I have planned out, or maybe write a short story or poem or two. I really have no idea. All I know is that none of my friends are currently available, and I'm feeling lonely.

All the more reason to keep myself busy, I suppose. Perhaps I'll dig up one of my mom's books on writing. Her being a writer, too, we have about twenty or so between us, and we're constantly stealing books from one another. I'm wondering if she has any more books on writing sci-fi. It seems to have become my preferred genre. Now that I think about it, every single one of my current projects is science fiction. Go figure.

I'll add some details about my projects if anyone's interested. Until then, I should probably actually get to work on them. Hopefully that host will stop being temperamental soon.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 pm
Kale says...

Hello there. This is probably more appropriate as a blog post. Writers Corner is for you to post details about the projects you are working on and to ask for help on them.

All members get a blog of their own automatically, which you can access by hovering over Blogs and clicking on My Blogs.

If you would like to talk about your projects, feel free to do so right now. There's no need to wait, and it's a good way to get people interested. :D
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss