z

Young Writers Society

Don't you hate it when word goes haywire?

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 pm
Crimsona says...

Well I do. Just spend a good half hour editing my novel, then boom, it won't let me save, weird messages pop up. Internet doesn't work and none of my programs are appearing. Thanks to my 'crappy lappy'.

Have you ever had that feeling of;

'What is the point if you are just going to crash... What is the bloomin' point.'

>.<

Feel free to share your stories here. I'm sure we can all relate to them.
Avatar (c) to Thalia - A great friend of mine

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 am
Shearwater says...

I'm glad I have a new laptop :D

When I was using my ol' desktop I remember I was writing an English paper the day before it was due and I didn't pre-save it and wham! suddenly the entire computer just turned off and I screamed. Yes, it was a terrible day for my mother's ears.
But, I recently bought a new Laptop and it's so amazing so I don't have to worry about anything and I have the new word so it saves constantly just in case ;)
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

83 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:16 am
Crimsona says...

PinkShearwater wrote:I'm glad I have a new laptop :D

When I was using my ol' desktop I remember I was writing an English paper the day before it was due and I didn't pre-save it and wham! suddenly the entire computer just turned off and I screamed. Yes, it was a terrible day for my mother's ears.
But, I recently bought a new Laptop and it's so amazing so I don't have to worry about anything and I have the new word so it saves constantly just in case ;)

Ech, my mother should be deaf by now, considering the amount of artwork/literature I've lost due to crappy computers...

I want da new woooord! xD The annoying thing is, my laptop is pretty new, apart from it's not windows 7, luckily I should be getting that soon though. :P

816 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 am
Shearwater says...

*Gasp*
I would cry tears of blood if I lost that much. I'm so sorry to hear that, you must be totally upset.
Yes, new word is amazing and it looks all pretty too! I have windows 7 home premium and my laptop works like a charm, I couldn't be any happier with it than I am right now. I hope you do get it soon, it's amazing :) You'll be happy with it, I promise ;)
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

83 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 am
Crimsona says...

PinkShearwater wrote:*Gasp*
I would cry tears of blood if I lost that much. I'm so sorry to hear that, you must be totally upset.
Yes, new word is amazing and it looks all pretty too! I have windows 7 home premium and my laptop works like a charm, I couldn't be any happier with it than I am right now. I hope you do get it soon, it's amazing :) You'll be happy with it, I promise ;)

Agh, it wasn't too bad, just a bit annoying because I've had to catch it up, and it's four in the morning. >.<

:o I just asked my Dad if maybe I could get it for a late birthday present and he said yes! (Because I hadn't decided what present I wanted for my birthday, my Mum and Dad said that when I knew what I wanted, they'd see if it was within the 'price range') :D I'm so happy! I hope that I get it soooon... :) I'm so excited, gone are the days when I lose work! Yay!

816 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:56 pm
Shearwater says...

*high five!*

That's totally awesome, I'm happy for you :)
-W. Somerset Maugham

83 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:58 pm
Crimsona says...

Thanks! :)

How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane