z

Young Writers Society

Do you remember your first story that you wrote?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm
Leilani says...

I think my first story that I wrote was a comic book >< I don't remember much of it but all I know is that I was very poor at drawing and dialogues lol and then after that my second story was about a girl wanting a puppy :p
Happiness is a perfume you can not pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself <3

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 pm
View Likes
LadyPurple says...

My first story that I ever thought of was unnamed and never written. But my first written (unfinished) story was I.S.S back in 6Th grade. It was about some girl who got in trouble a lot but I never finished it. And I never intend to.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

5 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 pm
Leilani says...

:D i've never been in iss before >>
Happiness is a perfume you can not pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself <3

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 pm
Mysty says...

I can't remember exactly what my first story was, but I know I wrote it in first grade; the teacher made us write a bunch of things and then bound the pages all together with string and construction paper. It's been... I think thirteen years since then. I feel old.

5 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:57 pm
Leilani says...

Mysty wrote: It's been... I think thirteen years since then. I feel old.

who are u telling =__=

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:56 pm
meggwriting says...

Wow...My first story was the Mystical Brooch. My friend at school made up different books for the series, and I wrote and illistrated it... I was like seven... And I never finished it. It was about a brooch that when put on this one girl makes her clothes become a princess outfit and she gets magical powers... It was wierd..
Everybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing,
(Tell me, tell me do you feel the pressure?)
Everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see.
(Tell me, tell me do you feel the pressure?)
~Paramore (because I'm a parawhore)

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

My first story was called Kitchen Escape. I wrote it when I was five. It was about how all these fruits and vegetables decided they'd had enough of being eaten, and so decided to run away. And it was illustrated and in rhyme. And there were egg sacrifices. And they gave a lady a heart attack.

I think I still have it lying buried somewhere... >.>
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

5 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 pm
Leilani says...

Kyllorac wrote:My first story was called Kitchen Escape. I wrote it when I was five. It was about how all these fruits and vegetables decided they'd had enough of being eaten, and so decided to run away. And it was illustrated and in rhyme. And there were egg sacrifices. And they gave a lady a heart attack.

I think I still have it lying buried somewhere... >.>

Lol XD they gave a lady a heart attack really XD

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:37 pm
Jetpack says...

I might have mine saved somewhere, but I only remember it going on the wall in the classroom when I was about five. I was so proud. It was about twice as long as everybody else's (partly because I had absolutely huge handwriting, but I wasn't going to tell anyone that). I don't think I've ever been as pleased with anything I've written since.

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 am
Mizzle says...

Oh, yes, I do indeed remember the first story I ever created. It was about a bunch of talking jelly beans. Back then, I had this huge jelly bean fascination. I loved 'em. Of course, I still do, but they aren't anywhere near my favorite food. Since then, I have gone back over that story and re-edited so that now it is a manuscript I'm sending out to publishing companies so as to be published a youth story book.

Thanks for reminding me about my first work ever; sometimes I forget about it, admittedly.

<3 Mizz <3
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:18 am
tori1234 says...

Yep, my first story (that I can remember) written was about Thanksgiving at my great-grandma's house. Ah, good times. :)
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 am
firefly882 says...

I don't remember when I wrote this, but my first attempt at writing a story was a fan-fiction. About the [original] Power Rangers. Because I didn't like how this one episode ended. ><

Actually, no. I think my first story was a parody of Pokemon. Only, it was called Mademon. I drew and named the creatures, and even created a theme song! Ah, young crazy minds. XD
"Have I ever told you the story about how our kingdom was nearly torn apart by greed and betrayal? No? Well then gather 'round, my children, and let Ol' Nan tell you about the Legends of Arenthul." ~Naneria

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:51 pm
jDawn says...

I do remember, and it makes me laugh. It was a comic book. If you want to find out exactly what it was click the spoiler but you'll regret it! : O

Spoiler! :
It was a captain underpants fan fiction. : P I spelled just about everything wrong in it, and I made up a villain called Professor Poopy Pot. Hehe. Memories. :pirate3:

- Jessica
"They can put me in prison but they can't stop my face from breakin' out."

" A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."

-Adam Young, My Hero <3

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Forestqueen808 says...

Well....I think the first REAL story I wrote was about four pages long. It was about two dogs who got lost and who got stranded on an island and fell in love with two other dogs who were on the island that had gotten stranded there too...then a fisherman took them home and they stayed together and had puppies. It was pretty dramatic for an eight year old's writing. But I had written a weird version of my novel, Elemental Thirteen then too....I was weird.
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:07 pm
firefly882 says...

I was weird.

I think, as seriously devoted writers, we're all a bit weird. :P
"Have I ever told you the story about how our kingdom was nearly torn apart by greed and betrayal? No? Well then gather 'round, my children, and let Ol' Nan tell you about the Legends of Arenthul." ~Naneria

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye