z

Young Writers Society

Infection + YWSers x imagination =?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm
Stealth_Slicer says...

Ok so I have a random little fun thing I thaught I would post.

First of let me explain.

When I start creating characters I make Info Banks for them (Name, age, description etc). My latest "Out of hours" project takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where an infection has ravaged living creatures (Typical zombie apocalypse style). So as I started with it I felt like adding things, like the special infected from the Left 4 Dead series, would be some nice fun; I like making Info Banks for random monsters and stuff so I did.

I came up with a few I rather like, and my friends made several up too. They enjoyed it so I thought I would ask some YWSers.

All you need is to fill this in:

Name:
Ability: (eg shockwaves by stamping on the ground)
Description:
Level: (How dangerous is the creature on a scale of 1-15 1 low danger 15 very high danger)
Background: (Has the creature got specific habits? Dose something significant happen when for example the enviroment they are in changes? Also put how they use/cause their ability here too please).

This is one of my examples:

Name: Hound
Ability: Leap and Bite
Description: (Withheld)
Level: Nine
Background: Hounds stalk their prey for weeks, sometimes months, on end and attack only when its prey is at its weakest. Their appearance resembles that of a (Withheld name) creature with scaled down features. Its front arms are now legs and their shell is very weak. Their shear brilliance at ambushes and striking at weak points makes them a force to be reckoned with. They operate in packs ranging from three to nine members.

I also created "Legendary" creatures, so if you want to make one of them too feel free to go ahead (Note: only one of each legendary creature exists so don’t me them pack animals like Hound)

Name:
Ability:
Description:
Level: (10-25)
Background:
Location: (State a type of area or building etc not an actual real world location for example London Bridge)
Noteworthy information:
Dislikes:

Keep it realistic(ish), no teleportation, no magic, etc please. (Super exaggerated thing like 60ft jumps is ok. Scale stuff up etc but if humans don’t have the building blocks for the ability don’t use it). As for description again stay within reason, no levitating limbs hehe. :)

Enjoy the madness you create.

We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor