z

Young Writers Society

Moods

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:09 pm
RayquazaKid says...

Has what's happened in your writing ever influenced your mood? Ususally it's the other way around.

Tell us about those times.

Just recently I made a character in a role play on another site. She's the last member of her species. Recently she became a parapalegic, blind, oh and the love of her life was murdered before her eyes.

I thought about this during lunch today, and I was listening to somewhat a sade piece of music. I literally started to bawl my eyes out. I feel so sorry for this character now, and this occurance is something I've been planning for months.

What's your story?
Call me RK :)

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Tue May 04, 2010 11:02 pm
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

Oh definitely. Heck, I didn't even write the scene, but I was planning out the final, inevitable parting of a couple of my characters and felt like crying about it. Of course, I was already emotional that day... :P
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sat May 08, 2010 11:46 pm
ultraviolet says...

I so know what you mean! I'm writing a book, and I plan to have a MC die, and, though it doesn't hurt me now, I just know I'm gonna wanna change that. Actually, spike that. He doesnt DIE die. But my other MC thinks he does, and they're really close, so it's more what I'm gonna hafta put her through. I'm kind of putting it off. :cry:

:elephant: LOVE --ULTRAVIOLET

P.S. I usually use good grammar and spelling, but for the moment I just didn't feel like it. Just wanted to make sure you knew I was actually a writer. I DO care about my comments. Just... yeah, Facebook has made a mockery of me. :roll:
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat May 08, 2010 11:48 pm
RayquazaKid says...

In the same roleplay I mentioned earlier, I had planned to kill a character for months. I deeply underestimated how attached I had gotten to the character (because its the character I would want to be). Now I feel like I've made a terrible mistake. ._.
Call me RK :)

262 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 12:46 am
View Likes
ultraviolet says...

You gotta do what you gotta do.

And anyways, I have a little saying (though I keep it to myself sometimes):

A fantasy isn't a good fantasy book unless somebody, especially a character you really like, dies.

Harry Potter is a good example of this. A lot of characters die that exactly MCs, but I really like and missed them.

"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun May 09, 2010 1:34 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Hahaha... I've cried so many tears for my characters, it's ridiculous. Although! Usually I hide away when that happens so it doesn't needlessly worry people. Also, sometimes I'll just think of a funny scene and laugh. People wonder about me sometimes.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

262 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 2:09 am
ultraviolet says...

Snoink, I wonder about you, and I've never even met you.... Just kidding. Actually, you seem really nice. :) Oh, and thanks for helping me with my novel thing. I got it all fixed now. :D

~asofterworld.com

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown