z

Young Writers Society

Back of 2526.. (summary)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 pm
bhoutris says...

They will let you into their hearts, all 29 of them. But will you be able to bear there pain, suffering, and failure? Until there is one left. Because the rules of the hunt are simple, get the viewers hearts racing, and you are going to put up a hell of a fight before you die. So choose your favorite contestant and cheer them on till their end.
Last edited by bhoutris on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 am
RekatsRovert says...

Reminds me of a movie that was made, not too long ago, mixed with a short story I read awhile back, in school. "The Most Dangerous Game" was the name of the story.

This seems really way too short to be a credible entry. But I guess it accomplishes its task of making the reader want to read more.
Winter sun catches, dog fox through thin hedges;
throws his long shadow north, to the emptiness.

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:44 am
captain.classy says...

Confusing yet intriguing.

I can't say much about this, all I can say is that if you like this, stick with it. It seem interesting enough. I'd really like to know what you are summarizing, and what this is from. Is it a story? Novel, just an idea?

I don't know if you're new to the site, but if you want more reviews, you should post something longer than this. Then people will have something to comment on. :)

Keep writing, Classy.

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Evi says...

The literary forums are for posting the actual story when you would like critiques. Since this is a summary and not an actual installment, I've moved it to the Writers Corner. You can post novel updates and information here, if you like! ^_^

But, this sounds cool. Similar to the Hunger Games, from what you have here. Have you read them?
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren