z

Young Writers Society

Chaos Theory- The Zombie Effect

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Wariofart says...

Hey, I'm writing a horror/sci-fi novel called Chaos Theory- The Zombie Effect.

I'm a little short on ideas for my story though, so post any ideas you have. I'd really like to finish this story, but I'm getting serious writers block for what should happen in Chapter 5. Basically, Claire and her group go to the grocery store, but I don't know what should happen there. Keep in mind I write really short chapters usually, like 1000 to 1500 words.
As for plot, I have an ending in mind, a few big events leading up to it, but any help would be awesome!

Link to work:
Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4

Progress:
Chapters 1-4 = Posted
Chapter 5 = About 300 words in
"This is a song for a scribbled out name
That my love keeps writing again and again
And again"

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 pm
Rydia says...

Zombie stories, whooo! Well chacter discord is always fun to introduce and if they're hiding out in the grocery store, your best plot line would probably to be the usual oh no someone got bitten! Think of an interesting way to kill them and off you go. Or someone could be hoarding all the supplies, distrust breaks out, accusations. Good luck!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:20 am
Hippie says...

In those survival stories, I find the conflict between the people who are supposed to be friends far more interesting than the conflict with the zombies. The need for survival should push people to do horrible things to each other in order to get the upper hand in survival. make sure you include plenty of that (and it would be much better if their reltionships were very strong in the first place, so work on prtraying that too).
Q: Where do you go to buy shoes?

A: At the shoez canal, lol.

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon