z

Young Writers Society

I need a tital, please read and comment!!!

Reviews: 2
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:23 pm
Black_Panther says...

In the harsh lands of the Sahara Desert, a kingdom is at risk of falling from just one little cub. The kingdom of Saerbara has always relied on the ruler as some cats say, or the one with the black coat. The council says that there must be only one black coat at a time, if there are two they must fight to the death to see which one is capible enough to take on as the new ruler. However one king decides to break all the rules when another black cub is born on the eastern side of the mountains. He tells his men to go and kill the cub so that he may continue as the so called king. But what the ruler doesn't know is that a second cub was born however this one was white. Now Keria (the white cub) and Kidingo (the black cub) must get to the Mountains of Saerbara where they become the new rulers, that is if they can survive long enough to get there in time.
If you want to play, train your body. If you want to win, train your heart.

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 pm
Horserider says...

Oo :D I'm fascinated! Love the idea. *wants to read*

You need a title?

Titles usually just fall out of the sky for me. If the book's not finished and edited then try not to worry about it. One might just pop into your head one night.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Black_Panther says...

Horserider, thanks usually i pick bad names and this story sounds very cool so i dont want a bad name to make people think that its going to be a bad story...

im almost done with the prologue... im wright it not typing so it will take me a little longer to complete the chapters but thanks for the edvice cause im a first time wrighter and i need all the help that i can get :)

~Panther

Random avatar

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:33 pm
Horserider says...

Good luck :) If you need any advice you can PM me anytime. You could just use Kidingo has a working title until something better pops up.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:07 pm
Black_Panther says...

ok thanks so much!!! ill PM you when i post the prologue so that if you want to read it you can :) but i did post a peom about tigers (if you can tell i do most of my wrighting about animals :) ) so if you want to you can look that up.

~Panther

Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm
Black_Panther says...

Hey thanks you were right the tital did just come to me :) i think that im going to tital this story The New Dynasty, it came to me when i was talking with a friend! i thought that it was a wierd time to come but oh well :)

15 Reviews

Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:20 pm
wolf4 says...

I was that friend :D
Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.

Sometimes, it's best not to question your friends. Just help them dump the body into the river.

Even if the voices aren't real, they have pretty good ideas.

Writing isn't an excuse for insanity. It's a reason.

"It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small."
— Neil Armstrong