z

Young Writers Society

Leia Le Fey synopsis

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:42 pm
FATES-VILLAN says...

Leia's Gift is the first part of a series or trilogy I'm not sure yet

[b]Leia just learned that she is a Changeling, a fairy child switched with an human child which makes her an Fey an fairy/human. When she summons her first fairy a wind dancer known as Dora who helps her come to terms with who she is she also learns that she is the last Fey in over a hundred years and that a war of the magical races is looming ahead. Now that Leia has discovered that she is Fey she must meet the rest of her family and help them either stop or begin an magical war

[u] I remind you that this is just a synopsis i plan on writing the prologue soon just give me some opinions or give me some tips for a beginning (greatly needed)
"Horribly Marvelous"

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:34 am
Teague says...

**MOVED** To Writers Corner.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:41 pm
wolf4 says...

Sounds interesting. Definently go through with it. I'd like to read it sometime when you've posted it :)

~Wolfy
Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.

Sometimes, it's best not to question your friends. Just help them dump the body into the river.

Even if the voices aren't real, they have pretty good ideas.

Writing isn't an excuse for insanity. It's a reason.

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind