Thu May 14, 2009 12:45 pm
Erica says...

*Deleted at request of the writer*
well behaved women rarley make history.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Fri May 15, 2009 1:25 pm
Carlito says...

I don't really know a ton about poetry but those purple people (like Galerius) have a job on this site and that is to review. Some people are just naturally more brutally honest than others. I wouldn't get too upset about it, he just wants to help :)
But for the future if you want to avoid getting really harsh reviews, then say something before you post like 'please don't be too harsh'.

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri May 15, 2009 3:55 pm
Erica says...

It wansn't that it was harsh that I cared, I like harsh.I just want to know if it was really that bad or if that was just that persons opinion.
well behaved women rarley make history.

239 Reviews

Reviews: 239
Fri May 15, 2009 4:36 pm
MeadowLark says...

I read the poem and it wasn't bad. It was actually very interesting. It had an fascinating theme.

But Galerius pointed out some interesting things. I wrote a poem and it was pointed out that repeating certain lines is annoying and is repitive. He was merely trying to point out a few things that could make your poem better. Just use his pointers and you'll be surprised by the outcome ;)

Don't worry about the person's opinion or if your poem was bad. Just look at the helpful tips and you'll forgot their opinion and your poem will become good!

Meadow
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri May 15, 2009 6:00 pm
ButterFlyInk says...

I read the poem as well (I love it by the way) and in my opinion I see nothing wrong with it, but other people do have other opinions. And it is truly up to you whether you want to take "harsh" reviews to heart.

Butters
["DD:why are you wearing 2 hats? GM: because i have 2 hats!" XD ]

"my mind isn't working properly..and so my fingers are following the trend." ~ Me

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues