z

Young Writers Society

need some critics on my book :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 23
Sat May 02, 2009 7:15 am
tigs6969 says...

http://rapidshare.com/files/228170275/Tale.doc.wps
i wrote it like 2 years ago in nz and ive read it 6 times and each time i love it even more and ive fixed up random stuff all over and this is my final draft. it hasnt been professionally edited as mentioned on my authors note my bestie edited it kinda. its a very wacky book but i must say i put everything in it :P and i know the 2nd book has no real ending i just couldnt decide of a good enough one so i just went wacky :P
any good critisism thats not against a comma out of place or that the book is too wacky?
guess ill come back in a week or so and see if anyone did read it :)
ps i know the book is short but i guess i wrote something i wanted to read and have read multiple times and im not one to get into books with details that reach 2 pages!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat May 02, 2009 3:27 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya!

It seems your a new member here. Just to let you know, YWS offers that service of critiquing in the Literary Forums (found by clicking the Writing button in the header). Just do two reviews first (a review being at least three lines long) in Literary and you'll be fine to post chapter after chapter. Or you can go into the Advanced Critiques section (which required 500 points to post in), and get comments that way.

Also, on YWS we have rules on chat-speak. We are writers, after all. It's asked you use proper spelling, grammar and caps. Stuff like lol, brb, POV and other term abbreviations are fine.

Hope I helped!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes