z

Young Writers Society

Vampire story...need suggestions.

Random avatar

Reviews: 44
Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:31 pm
Dynasty cow says...

maybe you could have like a war between humans and vampires , and the vampires have been hiding away for centuries and only efew got discovered , hiding away planing the come back :shock: ill leave the rest for you to , figure out

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:57 pm
Myth says...

Vampires and humans being enermies is always the plot. Try making some vampires friends with the humans or something. Whatever you do don't make the world all dark and terrifying or too many battles and stuff, it'll just remind me of Blade.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:12 pm
Swires says...

What might be an interesting piece of writing is how the vampire came to be known? Meaning, how was a vampire really born? The myth is if your bitten by one, you transform, right? But obviously there had to be a vampire that first created the race; a 'pure-blood.' Where did this pure-blood come from?

My other thoughts, if you decide to take this route is that latin could be very useful, I think, in describing its orgins, what vampire actually means in latin, ect.

There is a myth that Judas Ascariot actually went from jesus after kissing him on the cheek and killed himself, then God punished him with eternal life on earth and to always have the craving of blood, he would have to destroy other lives in order to quench his thirst etc... I dont know it in depth but alot of nutters actually belive this, but it would make for an interesting story.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:55 pm
Snoink says...

I say that vampires shouldn't be really vampires. I think, instead, they are a fanatical religious group which is involved in canabalism and other unseemingly activities. So they're humans, and they can be anyone. The religious group has grown bigger, and now there is no way to distinguish between those who are "vampires" (remember, they're humans) to those who aren't. And then the trouble begins...

It's an interesting idea anyway. *shrugs*

And next time, ask this in the Writing Tips forum.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:44 pm
Kay Kay says...

I've never heard of it that way before, Snoik.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss