z

Young Writers Society

Let us build each other

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:24 pm
View Likes
aegis02 says...

I wish someone could help me on my works!

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:30 pm
View Likes
Leja says...

Hello there! I see you're new, so welcome!

I checked your portfolio quick, but it's empty? If you're looking for help with literary works, it's best to post them in the literary forums, as that is where they'll get critiqued. Is there anything in particular you need help with? Dialogue, pacing, etc? If so, there are some lovely tutorials in the knowledge base and you could look through the Discussion and Tips sections :D

For now, I'll move this to the Writers Corner forum, as it's not so much an interactive activity. Keep us updated on your progress!

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:58 pm
View Likes
Sleeping Valor says...

I can help! :D

Or at least I think I can. I've been helping someone else improve their writing and they seem to have appreciated it so maybe I can help you. But you'll have to be more specific about what kind of help you need if you want responses.

You'll definitely get help and advice if you put up your work for people to critique, but if you're looking for some more specific advice I'd always be willing to help you out if it's within my power. I'd have to see some of your writing first though, so I'd still recommend you put something up so you can get feedback (or if you really don't want to, you could PM it to me and I could send back a critique =P)

If that's not what you're looking for then you'll have to be more specific.

^_^Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage