z

Young Writers Society

*breathes a sigh of relief*

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:20 am
Fishr says...

A year a half ago, I started the great task of tackling Historical Fiction for the first time. Yes, it's true. Jack has more experience than me, I admit that freely. But since returning, and working after a three month break, I've discovered Bound for Glory: Our Brethren is nearly half way done!

I'm currently on the year - 1770 (Chapt. 4), but still plugging away at Chapt. 3 - 1767.

But half way done for tackling on the broad period of the pre years and for my own reference, reading about the battles itself in preperation (we all know how characters behave), it's been tiring but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

It's pretty.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:25 am
Meshugenah says...

Go, fishr!

Just, don't walk into the light, mkay? :P

But half-way? Good gods, girl! I'm going to have to brush up on my US history, and do some reading, won't I? Ah, I know I've read a character sketch or two of yours on here *meanders off to find more fishr stuff*
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:49 pm
Fishr says...

LOL!

Yep, it's a nice feeling.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:05 pm
Myth says...

I've finished one of my three novels so I know how great it is to be halfway done.

Will have to do some catching up on BFG.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard