z

Young Writers Society

The Death of Foreverville / The Demise of Kunaedal Kingdom

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sun May 16, 2021 3:01 am
View Likes
FruityBickel says...

I present to you a small town, containing a Secondary Realm within, more of a breathing, living organism than anything else, a place filled with creatures and other magical beings, a limbo-like purgatory that relies on five precious folks for its vital essence - a realm that is literally always expanding, with no edges, never-ending, a realm that goes on and on, forever -

Until one day, it stops.

The Inhabitants in Foreverville are dying. Kate Snyder, a Foreverville native by day and the Defender of Acre Inhabitants by ancient blood, is witnessing it first hand, despite her best efforts to stop it. She has no idea what’s attacking the creatures she’s destined to protect, but the Council of the GrandTree expect her to find out.

She enlists the help of Foreverville’s resident stoner, Josie Richards. Josie, however, is only concerned with one thing: finding the elusive StarCat, his version of a god that lurks in the nighttime sky. He’s been searching for StarCat for years, and is determined to find it to ask it one thing: what it did with his mother. Little does he know that he has more to do with Kate and the Inhabitants of Foreverville than he could ever think - as the Keeper of the Lighthouse, the shores are his domain, and his in turn to protect.

Underneath Foreverville, its Acres and its Lighthouse, is an underground catacomb, serving as the hideout for the people of Foreverville’s Inner Realm. Two intertwined, ancient societies, both drawing their life essences and purposes from Foreverville and its cosmic, ethereal energy. The Order of the Acres pledge to protect the Council, and the Acre Inhabitants - otherworldly creatures unable to protect themselves. The Council has one concern - finding the Death Force and Life Force of Foreverville, the ones destined to lead their Knights to victory.

Victory against the unknown assailants attacking Foreverville, destroying its realms and sapping its life force, threatening its existence. If this threat manages to take out the Fated Five, then Foreverville truly has no hope for survival - no chance at all.

As bizarre events bring the Fated Five colliding together, they must figure out how to get along before it’s too late. Facing trials by fire, their misunderstanding peers, and themselves and each other, it’s not an easy task - but the fate of Foreverville depends on it.

134 Reviews

134 Reviews

Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:51 am
FruityBickel says...

“I am not the main character and I am not a side character. I am that character that just needs one more push, one more tragedy, to become the villain.”

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom