z

Young Writers Society

Need friends to review my work.

Reviews: 2
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:14 am
vaderanakin96 says...

Hey everyone! I'm new to YWS. I just registered. I don't know a lot of things about this place yet. I'm still figuring out everything. I'm an aspiring writer and a big fan of superhero stuff...you know, MCU and DC kind of guy!

I have written separate Fanfictions about Batman, Spiderman and Daredevil (based on Netflix Daredevil show). They're all somewhere between 30-80 pages long. I don't know where to post them here.

(I've also written a couple of short stories about a depressed alcoholic woman and about a Professional Wrestler. They're both about 4000 words long.)

So, I would like someone to be my friend and help me out with things on this place. Maybe if you could read my stuff and review them for me, I would love that.

I'm willing to read your stuff and review them for you too, if you're okay with sharing them with me. :D

So, if anyone's up to it, let me know. Cheers :wink:

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:14 am
piyaliarchives says...

@vaderanakin96
Hi! I am a fan of superhero movies too. And would love to read fanfictions.

Many of the members love to read others work and give critiques. If you want critiques, then, first of all, you have to post your work. You have to go to the publishing centre, fill out the details like titles. and copy-paste your story. If your story is longer than 3000 words, then you need to post them in parts. And another thing with posting is that you need points, and you get points by reviewing others work. So it is a win-win. That you get to post, and the others get their critiques too.

I don't have anything to be critiqued rn, because I am not writing lol, just in worldbuilding phase.
And if you have any other questions regarding the website, feel free to ask me or mods :D

Hope you found this helpful!

As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin