z

Young Writers Society

I need help breaking into writing

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:12 pm
View Likes
Walker85 says...

My name is Noah. I don’t even know where to start. I’ve let tons of people down in my twenty years of life. Myself included. Life is strange, very very f****** strange. You meet people you build relationships you get to know them, then all of a sudden it’s gone. Like it never even happened. Sometimes for the better obviously but often times more than not it isn’t for the better. We take pieces of every person we meet and we absorb it and mold it into who we are. I myself have met lots of people in my life some very good and some very bad, but every person i’ve met has helped me evolve into who I am. I’ve loved only a couple people in my life and hated most, i’m not the type of person you’d take home to your mom. I’m kind of awful if i’m being honest. I drink too much sometimes, I smoke cigarettes, and I curse like a sailor. My childhood was absolutely f*****, I watched a lot of f***** up s*** I shouldn’t have. My father died when I was four. My mother abused me alongside her many "boyfriends”. I got into drugs and drinking at a fairly early age. I had some friends who weren’t very good people and like I said early we become like the people we surround ourselves with so you can probably take a guess for yourself the type of person I was. I overdosed a couple of times which made me realize I needed to cut the s*** and get off drugs. I still drink, but i’m working on that part. I used to fight a lot I still do at times. Also something i’m working on. I have absolutely no f****** clue what i’m doing or what I want to do with my life but I prefer to live in the moment as best I can so we’ll figure that out when the time comes. That’s kind of my life “story” as cliche and f****** ridiculous as that sounds. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have.

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14