z

Young Writers Society

Idea. Anything goes.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:01 pm
queenofscience says...

Hello, everyone.

I was wondering if somone could help me with an idea....

Anything goes...

What would a villen (a zookeeper gone "bad" or scientist. Havn't decided) want with a shrink/growth ray?

More spcificaly, why would he/she want to grow or shrink the world? Or just misuse the device all together?

I was thinking of the reason to be ecological or animal related. I'm wanting the idea to be climatic. I also am thinking of a superhero sort of story.

My main character is a sweet teenager who is disabled and wants to use the shrink/growth ray to help her to be a vet. (she can shrink or enlarge herself so she can peform surgery on animals and can easly feel them.)
She has a talking service animal.

If anyone wants to chat with me about plot, your welcome too it.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:41 am
View Likes
tgham99 says...

The first thing that came to mind was to for the villain to potentially be interested in shrinking the earth rather than making it bigger so that he could speed up the process of climate change, but this would have to be scientifically checked out before you use it as a plot idea. Maybe this villain's line of thinking is that, if the earth is smaller, the detrimental effects of climate change will occur at a faster rate?
"Writing well means never having to say, 'I guess you had to be there.'" -- Jef Mallett

♡ ♡ ♡

46 Reviews

Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:28 pm
queenofscience says...

This is a very good idea. I'll have to do my reserch.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

46 Reviews

Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:13 pm
queenofscience says...

This is a very good idea. I'll have to do my reserch.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am
alexgurney says...

This is a very good idea.

You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor