590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:54 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Alice & Van

A Novel

Alice Landy wants a normal life. For as long as she can remember, she's had incidents - sudden bursts of heat and anxiety - at the worst of times. She's been to countless doctors and therapists, and none are able to pinpoint the reason for the incidents. By the time she goes to a convention in the summer following her senior year with her friends, she's accepted that it's a part of her life. But then Alice gets the worst incident she's had in years, and is forced to leave the convention without her friends in tow.

Van Sullivan's never had a normal life. An Earth-borne demon, Van is used to living in the shadows and seeing things that shouldn't exist. He's also made his fair share of enemies. But none of those enemies ever make demons go missing without a trace. Knowing that his usual tactics won't save him this time around, Van decides to hire a witch to make him a protective spell.

But when the witch's spell goes awry, Van is suddenly suffering from the soulmate curse: a curse that binds the victim's soul to the first person they see besides the caster. When Alice and Van make eye contact following the casting of the curse, their fates are sealed and their souls are tied. Alice is no longer just a girl with a health issue; she has to worry about missing demons. And Van can't deal with the mystery of the missing demons on his own.

If they want to survive, they'll have to solve the mystery together - and, just maybe, become friends along the way.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:55 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The Cast

Alice Landy

To Be Added

Van Sullivan

To Be Added
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:56 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The Chapters

Chapter 1

To Be Added
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:56 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The World

Magic

To Be Added
mage

queer and here.

Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman