453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:51 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

My first LMS. And I'm a Rogue.

And this is exciting!

So far... I've prepped two short stories. One of which I will be posting soon through the Publishing Center.

So yeah. That's my update.

Toodles! ;)
*insert quirky signature here*

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:43 pm
Lib says...

THEY HATE ME, I LOVE ME

Okie so I finished the first part of this short story and I feel like it's kinda rushed. The second part especially I find is quite rushed. I'll have to slow it down somehow. Maybe even make a new part. Like a third part so it, like, explains more.

Yeah. =)

Well. Can't really figure out what else to say.

Oh! Yes, um, Im wanting this short story to have a lesson that is obvious. Women can have freedom like men do in any place on earth. They can stand up for their rights as well. So now... I'll definitely edit a lot more and then hopefully I can make the lesson obvious. ^ยท^

Okay, I'm done my talk for now. If I have more to say, I will make another post related to this short story.
*insert quirky signature here*

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey