z

Young Writers Society

What's a Landmark that you've hit with your novel

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:29 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

Post what landmarks you've made it to with your novel here! (A certain page number, dramatic plot twist, ect)
She/Her

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:30 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

I just finished page 100, and I've revealed that a character that my MCs think are dead are actually alive.
She/Her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:02 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I've managed to hit some major landmarks with my novel lately, and I'm only just now realizing that I haven't brought attention to most of them. The big one that's been on my mind the most is a plot twist that revealed a character was actually using an alias, and that their real name is far more important than the alias. In terms of numbers, I've passed page 150 and managed to write more than 45,000 words!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:28 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

I've just revealed a big threat in the room they were in.
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon May 20, 2019 7:55 am
FlamingPhoenix says...

I have lot's of land marks.

One of the ones I'm really happy with is that I'm building up the tension in my story, and everything is going to plan for one.
Oh and i have 23832 words so for, and i'm only on chapter 17, that brings up another thing, I'm really happy with my writing that I haven't started my story again! XD
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug