z

Young Writers Society

remember that kaiego thing i did awhile back?

Reviews: 3
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:33 pm
ewolf20 says...

if you didn't know it was a thing, allow me to refresh your memory. awhile back, i posted a story about a boy who found out about his destiny as some legendary warrior, a warrior named rose. of course, this was supposed to basically a magical girl story, but the main character was a guy. fairies were normal fairies, spirit talked in his head, chapter 1 never got done.

some years or months later, and the kaiego idea changed into something else. john was now johanna, fairies are more like anthropomorphic bugs, and the whole spirit idea was overhauled. the main premise was kinda the same but the only difference here are the characters having the power to transform into humanoid bug warriors...or something.

the reason i did this was mostly because of a newfound love for bugs. i thought the idea of a hidden world populated by bug people was an interesting premise. so, it stuck.

now i have yet to post a story for review as i plan on reviewing more often on here.

If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer