z

Young Writers Society

About me

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm
Ashketchem says...

Once upon a time there was a boy his name was Quentin he thought he was with a good family but he was not he got abused, his parents forced a earing in his ear, they made him watch scary movies at night while his sister and brother watch kid movies in the morning. He got taking away from his parents house because they were doing drugs , alcohol, hitting his sister. Then he went to 5 other homes , got away from them when he got adopted from his new parents that abused him, his brother and sister like his other parents did. He lived with his new family for over 6 years ,and had to leave because they were abusing him
quentin

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:35 am
Lumi says...

Hey, Ash!

So I'd love to talk about the novel, project, or set of poetry that will come of this! You have such an abundant an emotional lightningrod of source material that it's almost abrasive to read at first. Will the project follow the abuses chronologically? Or perhaps memento by memento?

I look forward to the forthcoming concept and fulfilled material!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World