z

Young Writers Society

Chemical Labatory

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:53 am
queenofscience says...

In my story, which is sci-fic, takes place in 1982 in Houston,TX. My story is also alternate history.

My two teenagers, Willow/Brianna, mother, Terry, has a chemical lab in her attic (A.C. keeps her cool). All three of my characters are disabled. Terry is mostly blind from a genetic eye disease, however, she is very intellagent. She knows a lot about science/medicen. In my story (in the middle) she makes speical food for my character, Phe, who has a digestive systume diorder.)

Terry works for World Health orginization as a spoke's person. She gets off during the summer. I want her to already to have the lab in the beginning of my book.

Any reasons as to why she has the lab.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:01 am
PrincessInk says...

You could say she was researching. I know that some high schoolers conduct research at home.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio