z

Young Writers Society

Is this immuture?

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:17 pm
queenofscience says...

Hey guys. So, I have been writing my story. When Phe first appers, she in a hospitle bed, unconscience ( she can still hear, though) from the pain medicen for her gastric illness.

So, Phe enjoyes comic books/being read to because she can't read while asleep, obviouly.

Phe's mother enjoyes reading to her and acting out voices as she reads. Is this immunture?

Is it immuture for Phe to enjoy being read to while unconious, inclueing acting out voices?

Please let me know. Thank you.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

264 Reviews

Reviews: 264
Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:52 pm
View Likes
Megrim says...

No, I'm an adult and I love listening to things such as old radio shows when I fall asleep. If she likes comic books, then it makes sense that would lull her to sleep. As far as doing voices go, that's what every audiobook narrator does XD

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:34 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Reading to unconscious people in hospital is quite a common thing. Not only does it provide a source of comfort and potential entertainment to those who may or may not be able to hear, but it's a way for those who know the sick person to still feel connected. It's also reported to have really positive effects on a persons health and healing.
We were born to be amazing.

Okay, first of all, who names their dinner? I don't want to know my dinner's name. This potato--is this potato named Steve?
— Rick Riordan, The Sword of Summer