z

Young Writers Society

Synopsis Feedback (Actual Story is M rated)

What Do You Think of This Synopsis?

Excellent! I wish to read more!
No votes
This Is Confusing/Boring
No votes

Total votes : 0

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:44 pm
FuriA113 says...

What do people think of this:
This is a physc. fiction novel. Stanley Serrano witnessed his parents getting murdered and was hostaged by the killer. After escaping, five shadows [Split Personalities] arises from within Stanley. A few years later, a doctor manages to literally separate the others trapped inside him. Experimental clones of Stanley, essentially, and most (supposedly) share memories of Stanley’s past. Since their birth, Stanley locked away his most dangerous side away. Protagonist Slimy Serrano dislikes his life as Stanley’s copy. It leads Slimy to self-inflict semi-regrettable “appearance changes.” As time goes on, a new shadow of his own is born. This personality controls Slimy to further change himself into that personality. Slimy sneaks into school as this different identity who then calls himself Lionell Thompson. Lionell befriends a bullied boy named Pip Thompson. As a result Lionell gets caught in the middle of an ongoing web of a dark rumor involving Pip. Slimy already resists Lionell, and negativity is exactly why Slimy must be kept away. Therefore Lionell works to expose the rumor while dodging his brother’s suspicions about who he is. Also Lionell must convince Slimy he should fully become the new alter ego.

Poll and post comments below please!
:D A Verrrrry Mad Writer :D

I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie