z

Young Writers Society

An idea of mine that someone could do something with.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:39 pm
View Likes
shima says...

I was just watching the movie Faust in which the following was uttered - God only controls the human fate and the rest is beyond his reach.
Thought that could be an interesting idea for a pitch of a book or maybe even a movie. God is actually just a computer programmer who has designed something akin to a video-game or an A.I. That A.I is our world, the one we live in. The reason why no-one has found any proof of the existence of Him is because he only directly controls people's fate and fixes some minor problems in the system. The rest is left to the forces of nature that God has implemented in the game and that work like a random number generator. The "fate" in question is just the sum of our emotions and the various ways in which we control them during our interactions with others. At some point during his little "game" God had created people with bipolar disorder,an experiment of sorts, a bug that would show how people would react and behave if they could not control their emotions. What was unexpected, though, was that this "virus" would mutate, change and become self-replicating. As a result he created an anti-virus to counteract the virus. That anti-virus lost and became part of the disease/virus creating autists and savants as a result. The book would deal with how a savant, a genius programmer would discover this (somehow) and help God to write a proper anti-virus. The book would then end with him waking up in bed, having a normal life, being able to properly express his emotions but losing his genius as a result.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:14 am
StNickKILLyous says...

I could actually do a lot with this. It seems like an excellent idea, although I will have to do a lot of research on computers... Anyways, there are hundreds upon hundreds of ways this could unfold. Thanks for the idea!

Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster