z

Young Writers Society

i need cowritiers or mentors for a screenplay.

Reviews: 3
Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:09 am
ewolf20 says...

I kinda got the basic format down but now all I need to do is get my dialogue right, which is my weakest area (and maybe plot as well). so, I thought if anyone was interested in co-writing with me just add on skype or maybe google hangouts.

[Mod note: removed private info for security reasons; please only ever share those with people you trust through private messages!]

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:58 pm
Tenyo says...

Hi ewolf!

I'm pretty good with dialogue, but I don't really have the time for cowriting a project. I can give you a bit of tuition if you send it my way, so you can feel more confident in yourself and learn some cool tricks. Or you could publish via the publishing centre and put a caption at the top of your work asking specifically for dialogue tips.

That said, co-writing is quite fun, especially when working with scripts. If you already have an idea it might be worth posting up what kind of themes and genres you work with so you can find a better match.

-Ten
We were born to be amazing.

Reviews: 3
Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:07 pm
ewolf20 says...

well, i do
  • fantasy
  • sci fi
  • cyberpunk
  • action adventure

also i tried publishing it but i don't how to format it.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:42 pm
Kale says...

Screenplays have a very specific format, and this is a pretty good guide to how to format a script: http://www.storysense.com/mobile/SPFormat.pdf

If you're talking about how to format it on YWS in the Publishing Center though, that's a bit more involved to explain. But I can try if that's what you need help with.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline