z

Young Writers Society

3G, 3Q Ideas

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:37 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

Hey everyone! It's marmalade, the writer of Three Guests, Three Questions.

What is Three Guests, Three Questions?
Well, it's exactly what it sounds like! I write for Squills which is the news of YWS. 3G, 3Q is a series I created when I joined Squills. I chose a topic, find three questions and three people to ask those questions to. It sort of like a poll!

Here's the thing, I've written many 3G, 3Q articles and I feel like it's become sort of boring and such. So! I hope you guys will reply with topics you want me to come up with questions for and ask people. I thought it would be fun to involve the Squills readers!

Thanks for reading <3

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:00 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I have a suggestion for a topic! One topic could be how the media writers consume (articles, books, poems, movies, etc.) influence how and what we write! ^_^
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:06 pm
View Likes
godlypopo says...

Hmm maybe you could ask about their journey to finding this site and the silly mistakes they have made in the past. Get them to be nostalgic and the readers will be able to relate and laugh with each other about the new and dumbfounded versions of ourselves ^_^
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

Reviews: 1
Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:24 am
View Likes
Adah says...

I have a suggestion as well :)

You could ask them which is easier in writing contests: Writing about a given picture or about a given statement and why.

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau