z

Young Writers Society

Only one of these survive for NaNo. You must help choose.

Which should Audy write first?

Fantasy Dystopian with Ostriches
45%
Deathcomedy satire
39%
Pat Buchanan, a biography
16%
Girl, stick with your poetry
No votes

Total votes : 38

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:21 pm
Audy says...

NaNo participants I lay bare my dilemma to you all for peace and guidance. I have two projects, but only time for one of them this November, and I cannot pick favorites among my own children. So. A. Vote.

Spoiler! :

OPTION ONE. Fantasy Dystopian, Fiel Montroy spunky survivalist protag, fleeing by ostrich from war torn country as a refugee towards a society where GODKING resides. And romance. And political intrigue. Assassinations. Godking refers to physical manifestation of all powerful being as character. Fun. Ambitious. Overwrought.

Spoiler! :

OPTION TWO. Dark comedy satire. This is a world where death does not have the taboo and awful implications it does in our world, for this is a world of necromancers who consider death and funerals just a natural, celebratory, even fun part of life. I mean, necromancers can just bring them back. Everybody dies. Well not in this world. In this world nobody dies. This is a world where Butchers have the respect of doctors, and life beyond the void is no more mysterious than waking up for another day's grind.

Yup, none of these are very developed. It all comes down to which will you see first? I can go either, or.

Heeeeelp me.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:27 pm
Holysocks says...

I really like the Deathcomedy idea! C:
100% autistic

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:49 am
Sins says...

*Painfully resists urge to choose the Pat Buchanan option*
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird