z

Young Writers Society

Worldbuilding: Feedback and conversation!

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:02 pm
eldEr says...

Oy. I'm presently building a world that's been sitting on the backburner for ages now, and I'm cracking it open from the beginning. There isn't much there at the moment: the creation myth as told by a specific race that'll be one of three major focuses (also the creation myth I've dubbed true for the world), and then a condensed timeline of massive events that lead to the race's present-day.

Honestly, I'm just looking for thoughts and feedback. Sharing my work helps me stay motivated to keep, like, working on it, so anything you offer is greatly appreciated!

Also, I'll ask that you ignore the very obvious grammar mistakes, tense slips and typos for now. I'll get at them when everything else is finalized.

A link to that is here:
http://elder.writerfeedpad.com/31

Other things that are coming, and I'll add their links as I finish them!

Sendorai Timeline:

Sendorai Folklore:

The Eternal Generation:

Nau Au Timeline:

Spirit world Timeline:

Expanse Information:
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:14 am
Holysocks says...

I'm astonished that this hasn't got any feedback!

I think the idea behind the world is pretty interesting. I did find it a little hard to read because it felt like it took awhile for you to really get into it, but I mean, it's supposed to be informative, I think. But because it was a little hard to get into I kind of came away not really sure what the elements were besides the fact that a god and a godess had a son and then another pair had had some spirit children from their breath (which I think is a really cool idea by the way), and then a vague idea that the son was kind of playing with his powers to create different colours for plants- sorry if I get things wrong.

It would certainly be interesting to see what you do with this!
100% autistic

Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith